kadi fit

PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.KADIFIT.COM/BLOG
I promise it's worth a look!



Wednesday, September 23, 2009

{m.i.a}

I am so sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have so much to say but I've been focusing on a new and improved blog to launch very soon. It will include new healthy recipes, a style section, fitness tips, and much more! So check back with me soon...
Until then make sure you notice that the deadline for the Fitness Fashion contest has been extended. Send in your pictures by October 30th!
Also, I am going to have another 8 Week Challenge beginning October 22nd. Sign up through Cornelius Parks and Rec. We are a little more than halfway through the first 8 week session. The level of excitement and enthusiasm in that class has absolutely amazed me. I have really seen a huge level of improvement already in the KarDio Dance as well as the Boga. You guys rock!

"Keep the Passion."
Katie

No comments: