kadi fit

PLEASE VISIT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.KADIFIT.COM/BLOG
I promise it's worth a look!



Thursday, July 16, 2009

{minor. panic. attack.}

To be honest I have not been totally on on point with the packing and moving thing, but I really do have good intentions! When I do get an a few hours of free time, I have been greatly productive, but that time has been few and far between.

Maybe I sound like a hypocrite. The person who is "simplifying her life" is still constantly busy. But sometimes our lives have to become more chaotic before they can be simple.

Enter chaos. So time has rushed by and I realized that we only have 3 full days (that we're not working or out of town) to move. Cue panic attack. And not only to move out, but to fix a few things in the house and clean before the renters move in. Hyperventilating. As I reminded Mike of this he did not have the same reaction. Surprise surprise. But, that is good. With one of us panicking and the other unusually calm, we're pretty evened out.

Focus. So when I get there, the simple life, the entire journey will have been worth the wait. I envision myself as a girl sitting on a dock, with a cup of coffee, and my laptop blogging about life and my entreprenueral adventures. Until then I am a girl in a cube, with a cup of coffee and a dekstop, blogging about life and my entreprenueral adventures. Either way I am making something happen because a dream is just a dream unless you give it wings. Freedom.

No comments: